Kinesiology Taping – Could It Work For You?
Here at Bespoke Wellbeing, London we use a variety of physiotherapy treatments, like kinesiology taping to help your recovery and enable you to reach your full potential.
Kinesiology taping is a fantastic way to do this to help re-educate poor posture and the problems that are associated with it. That is why we use this taping on a wide range of injuries, such as;
– Neck pain
– Tennis elbow
– Ankle sprain
– Thumb pain
– Back pain with or without sciatica
– Shoulder pain
– Ligament injuries
– Muscle tears
So the Tape Looks Colourful and Fancy, But What do Our Patients Have to Say?
– ‘The tape gave me confidence to return to running’
– ‘The tape tightened when I started to slump at my desk which helped remind me to maintain a better posture’
– ‘I found the tape comfortable and not too restrictive’
– ‘The tape instantly took my shoulder pain away’
– ‘The physiotherapist taught me to self-tape my knee so I now do this with my long runs’
Why Do Physiotherapists Also love Taping?
The taping helps the physiotherapist to:
– Protect the joint during the acute phase of injury
– Reduce swelling and inflammation
– Pain relief
– Educate posture
– Facilitate muscle firing
If you would like to find out more if taping would benefit you, contact us today 020 8901 6545 / email@example.com or book using our easy to use online booking system here.