Join Us (G)
Thank you for visiting our team page! You are very welcome to have a look around our website and find out more about how we work. On this page you
will find a little more information about what it means to work with us, and how to apply to become part of our team if you decide it is for you!
We are currently looking for UK based HCPC Registered Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists, as well as BASRaT registered Sports Rehabilitators.
Self employed associate roles:
Why work with us?
– Monthly online CPD events
– Access to our ‘on demand’ CPD library
– Supplier portal to keep track of referrals
– Clinical support with any referral you help us with
– Competitive rates of pay
– 30 day payment terms
– Strict DNA policy
What do we need from you?
– Training and experience in relevant service(s)
– Excellent communication and report writing skills
– Proactive and functional approaches to clinical care
– Public and professional indemnity insurance
– Mandatory training
– ICO registration
– Enhanced DBS
Associate Functional Capacity Assessors Associate Functional Rehabilitators
[then each tile if you click on it, they get more information about the job spec?]
[leads to new page, below – similar to – https://www.homephysio.com/apply-to-join/]
If you are interested in becoming an associate at Bespoke Wellbeing, complete this form and we will be in touch shortly. Please ensure your CV showcases
how your experience and training meets the requirements of the associate role(s) you are applying for.